Modern Energy Solutions for a Growing WorldJoin our team to learn from industry leaders and be part of the revolutionary transformation to the way we access hydrocarbons.
Why Choose Atlas
We know our service is only as good as our team of people. That’s why we are committed to recruiting top talent and providing the best employee benefits packages. We are proud of our employees and our Atlas community, and we work hard to foster a culture of integrity, passion and hard work.
Our team is forward-thinking and integral to transformational oil and gas technology applications. By joining our Atlas Energy Solutions team, you gain the opportunities to learn from industry leaders, develop a career with a highly-reputable proppant and logistics provider, and be on the forefront of transformational technology applications.
We reward the hard work of our employees with competitive pay and benefits, including comprehensive family medical, dental and vision insurance, a company 401(k) matching program, healthy time-off options and community benefits.
All employees are eligible for the following benefits:
A Culture of Innovation and Leadership
Atlas is not only a leader in proppant supply and logistics services but also a leader in workplace diversity and excellence. The Atlas culture cultivates innovation in a caring community, enabling us to develop great leaders shaping our future. We also pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusion to foster more great leaders. The Atlas organization received recognition for the following awards:
- Top Work Places 2022, The Austin American Statesmen
- Top Work Places 2021, The Austin American Statesmen
- 2022 Platinum Hire Vets Medallion, United States Department of Labor
- 2021 Platinum Hire Vets Medallion, United States Department of Labor
- 2020 Platinum Hire Vets Medallion, United States Department of Labor
- 2019 Gold Hire Vets Medallion, United States Department of Labor
- Platinum Safety Partner 2019, Texas Mutual Workers’ Compensation Insurance
Not Just a Community, but Also a Great Place to Work
Atlas Energy Solutions has proudly been certified as A Great Place To Work® in 2021, 2020, and 2019.
A Diverse and Inclusive Meritocracy
We embrace the responsibility of promoting a diverse and inclusive meritocracy. Our company culture is a product of our employees.
Diversity initiatives at Atlas include but are not limited to the following:
- Learning and development initiatives targeted at bridging skill gaps
- Mentorship programs to ensure representation
- Eight weeks of paid maternity leave and four weeks of paid paternity leave policy with flexible work programs
- Extensive internships for summer and school-year students
- Flexible work programs for caregivers
Supporting Military Veterans
Atlas Energy Solutions believes that those who have served in the United States armed forces earned a special place in our society; we’re committed to attracting and retaining veterans.
Some of our veterans’ initiatives include but are not limited to:
- Liaison with transition specialists, also known as community readiness consultants, at Fort Hood and Kirtland AFB
- Pay differentials for active duty
- Annual Honor Flights for local veterans
- Sponsorship of the local DAV chapter
- Participation in the Army’s Soldier for Life – Transition Assistance Program
Atlas Community Engagement
We participate in over 15 community initiatives sponsoring veterans, high school students, poverty-affected youth, local governments and first responders.
Some of the initiatives include:
- Sponsoring interview and goal-setting seminars for high school students within Ward and Winkler County once a semester
- Working to bring a trade school to Monahans with specialties in welding and conveyors
- Partnership with Ward County after-school program providing dinner and a safe place for 65 kids daily
- Providing classroom supplies for all new teachers for Monahans and Kermit High School, averaging 100 teachers each year
- Donated sanitary boxes to Monahans & Kermit Elementary schools for their classrooms during the height of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Donated blankets for the Harmony Home for victims of child abuse
- Provided sand for baseball fields for five Ward County baseball parks
- Sponsoring underprivileged & disabled youth in the Ward County Livestock Show
- Provided snacks for the Focused Care nursing home in Monahans during the height of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Providing non-perishable donations to the underprivileged in Monahans through the Monthly Blessing Box program
- Sponsoring the Food For Kids program, which delivers food to homes with unfed kids
- Hosting a pie auction that raises money for the Food to Kids program
- Hosting a bi-annual volunteer initiative with the local chamber of commerce for road clean up
A home away from home.
Lodge Accommodations and Amenities
Nestled in Winkler County, lodge accommodations at Wyatt’s Lodge are a home away from home. With Wyatt’s Lodge, Atlas Energy Solutions offers a clean, comfortable place for people to stay while working far from home.
Whether our employees are traveling through the vast West Texas area, or working near Winkler County, they can enjoy all the amenities that a hotel would offer – complete with a dining hall and professional chefs.
- Fitness center
- Movie room
- Full-service kitchen area
- Clean and modern rooms
- Personal full baths
- Plenty of parking
Wyatt’s Lodge offers the following occupancies:
- Camp room
- RV spot
- 1-bedroom cabin